Cara Post Surgery Bra
Suitable for after reconstruction surgery the Cara bra is moulded and double layered for comfort. Promoting even compression with adjustable straps.
- Suitable for after reconstruction surgery
- Moulded, double-layered cups for even compression without leaving an impression
- Wide straps, adjustable in three stages
- Front hook and zip fastening, softly lined
- Broad stretch band below the bust prevents cutting in and riding up
- The cups are moulded, thus avoiding any seams that may give rise to discomfit
- Hook-and-eye as well as zip closure to ensure controlled compression
- Front-fastening for ease of patient handling
- Wire Free
Cara is a multi-purpose bra that fulfills all the aftercare requirements post breast augmentation or reduction, mastopexy (breast uplift), or lumpectomy.
This extremely elastic fabric boasts a double layer in the front section, which ensures comfortable wear. The all-round elasticated under-band stabilises the freshly operated breast tissue and controlled compression supports lymph drainage, reshaping as well as the healing process.